Noor Vitamins, a newly launched pharmaceutical company, specializes in manufacturing and commercializing halal-certified vitamins, all of which are manufactured in FDA-certified facilities.
It is recommended that all adults and children take a multivitamin to maintain general health. It is even more important to take such vitamins during Ramadan because food and drink intake (especially fruits, vegetables, and liquids) is limited for Muslims.
The problem with vitamins available on the market is that they often contain non-halal ingredients such as gelatin, and other ingredients. The vitamins (Vitamin A, E, D, and K) may come from non-halal sources. Even the tablet coating may come from animal sources that may not be halal.
NoorVitamins offers scientifically formulated certified-halal vitamins
The mission of NoorVitamins is to provide the Muslim community with the highest quality halal vitamins and supplements in order to promote a healthy and halal lifestyle.
Features of NoorVitamins (http://www.NoorVitamins.com)
* Scientifically formulated, halal certified vitamins (by American Halal Association member Islamic Services Association)
* Founded and managed by Muslim physicians and pharmacists who experienced first-hand the need for halal nutritional supplements and vitamins.
* Operates using the highest values of Islamic business practices.
* Noor Pharmaceuticals plans to develop and introduce more halal vitamin products, and extend beyond vitamins to provide halal pharmaceuticals and medicines specifically needed by the Muslim population.
Just in time for Ramadan
NoorVitamins is offering free shipping on any orders of 3 bottles or more for Noor Community members. Join the community on http://www.noorvitamins.com and get free shipping on halal vitamin ( http://www.noorvitamins.com ) orders today.
Noor Vitamins Gives Back to the Muslim Community with Ramadan Fundraiser. 100% Profits Donated.
To celebrate the launch and Ramadan, NoorVitamins has launched the Ummah Project to give back to Muslim communities. Ummah means "community" in Arabic. Dr. Mohamed Issa, President of NoorVitamins shared, "We are Muslim before anything else which makes our commitment and responsibility to our Muslim community span beyond just quality products."
Ramadan 2011 Ummah Project:
* Any Muslim non-profit organizations and masajid in the US may participate.
* 100% of the profit margin on any purchases made on NoorVitamins.com using organization’
* Register your Muslim non-profit organization or masjid today at http://www.NoorVitamins.com
Launched May 2011, NoorVitamins™
Visit NoorVitamins at http://www.NoorVitamins.com and become a facebook fan at http://www.facebook.com/
Press & Media Contact:
Mohamed Issa, PharmD
New York, NY