The Summit is designed for retail CXOs and VPs and now is the time to register because seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. The Summit is limited to the first 100 retail attendees to ensure high-quality networking in a relaxed, trusted atmosphere.
“We strive for the most diverse mix of retail leaders,” said Marc Millstein, president of RetailConnections. “Retail attendees tell us that the freshness of content and new industry voices distinguish our events from others. It’s our retail friends who drive the agenda and our speakers step up to meet the challenge by advocating new twists on old rules — delivered with surprising candor.”
The Fall Executive Summit will cover a broad range of critical business topics like malicious web site attacks, emerging opportunities in m-commerce and social media, store design excellence, business transformation and more.
RetailConnections Business Executive Summit, Oct. 11-13, San Diego confirmed presenters:
• Peter Longo, President, Logistics & Operations, Macy's Inc., "Branding & Tech" panel
• Mark Neutze, EVP, Stores, Men’s Wearhouse, "Things That Keep Me Awake at Night (after the crash)"
• David Minster, COO, David Yurman, "Denial of Business: Impact of E-Commerce Attacks" (DDoS)
• Jeff Roster, Research VP, Industry Market Strategies, Retail, Gartner, "Tech Trends 2012"
• Gary Schwartz, Chairman, Mobile Entertainment Forum North America, "The Mobile E-Commerce Mandate"
• Matt Stringer, SVP, Marketing, Men’s Wearhouse, "State of Mobile Marketing in Retail" panel
• Michael Becker, Managing Director, North America, Mobile Marketing Association State of "Mobile Marketing in Retail" panel
• Paul Butka, President, Sophelle (former CIO of TJX) "Multichannel Experience: 360-Degree Branding" workshop
• Ted Jackson, CIO, Sport Chalet "E-Commerce Next Practices" workshop
• Mike Relich, EVP, CIO, Guess "E-Commerce Next Practices" workshop
• Richard Hastings, Macro and Consumer Strategist, Global Hunter Securities, "Data Cake: Finding the Right Mix of Data Layers in Real World Situations"
• Guy Yehaiv, CEO, Profitect, "Capturing Your Supply Chain's Untapped Profits"
New this year is RetailConnections Store Tours, a guided visit to San Diego stores whose environments engage shoppers at a heightened level, for a longer period of time. Limited to a small group of registered retailers, the tours will “bring to life” much of the dialogue that will take place at the Summit.
The RetailConnections Fall Executive Summit gets under way Oct. 11-13, 2011, at Hotel del Coronado, near San Diego. Other topics covered include omnichannel retailing, mobile commerce, social networking, marketing, financial ROI, cloud computing, innovative store design and customer engagement through general sessions, workshops and various networking activities.
“The Summit experience is defined by the energy brought by senior retail executives and business department heads who freely share opinions and insights,” said Millstein. “This opens doors to new knowledge and perspectives on topics most relevant to the executive suite in retail.”
The Summit is designed for senior-level (VP and CXO) retail and brand executives and seating is limited. For more information on attendance and registration, contact Denise Power, 773 573-3939 | firstname.lastname@example.org or Marc Millstein | 914 620-5947 | email@example.com or visit our web site, http://www.retailconnections.com
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Tia Potter | (917) 846-5185 | firstname.lastname@example.org or LuAnn Hallberg | (814) 516-4965 | email@example.com.
# # #
RETAILCONNECTIONS serves senior retail executives by hosting events that provide exceptional learning and networking. We believe the value of establishing new business relationships in person far outweighs other forms of communication.