PRLog (Press Release) - Jul. 30, 2011 - Vizz Mobile, the new ethnic low cost MVNO launched on Vodafone in the UK has selected the UK Calling Cards retailer DiGiCallingCards as the preferred partner for online marketing and distribution.
Vizz mobile is a partnership between QiComm and Cognatel the MVNA for Vodafone with the backing of Dialog, the Sri Lankan mobile operator. Dialog is one of the world's leading mobile operators in the South Asian market, is clearly the preferred mobile phone service provider in Sri Lanka with close to 80% market share in the Mobile market. Dialog has played a major role in the evolution of mobile telecommunications in Sri Lanka through its development of cutting-edge technologies and services.
QiComm MD Pat Nabhan was quoted as saying that "The partnership with Dialog gives us a unique set of feature base that is capable of pushing the boundries of features available to the average MVNO customer base"
As part of its launch strategy the latest UK MVNO operator has said that a unique feature set will include:
- Credit transfer of airtime from UK to Sri Lanka
- Daily 10 minutes free airtime for all users for a limited period
- 1 pence calls to over 40 countries with no set up charges
- National & International rates and direct dial out-of-the-box (voice, SMS & data)
- Simple pre-paid rate plans with no credit checks, hidden fees or surcharges, and with long expiration periods
- 24/7 multilingual and friendly customer service support
- Ability to receive alerts of particular interest to the Sri Lankan community directly to mobile phones – news headlines, sports results, showbiz news and many more
- Ability to enjoy a broad range of value added services such as Sri Lankan ringtones
The Vizz mobile Top Up service is available exclusively through UK Calling Cards distributor DiGiCallingCards.com Detailed instructions about the service including the rate table are also made available. The FREE Vizz Mobile SIM card can be requested by filling up a form or contacting the customer care.
# # #
UK based Phone Card and Mobile Topup Vouchers provider, established in 2005 the UK based calling card retailer aims to provide alternative solutions for customers who seek value and cost savings when making calls abroad.