Therefore, information is key.
Gold prices and silver bullion are not the only concerns at Smith McKenna. Steve Smith distills global news, academic studies, and politics into data, which places supply and demand on his side. He states, “metal brokers should make the best decision based on the market and client needs.” Commission sheets are put in the drawer. The customer moves to the forefront. At his company Smith McKenna, information disseminates in real-time through Twitter feed, Linked In forums, and email blasts. Nothing is held back. All information is analyzed and applied as tools for strengthening investments. Through effective precious metal market charts and forecasting, Smith executes reflexive planning, that adjusts risks to best suit the silver gold market.
Differentiating Smith McKenna from other firms, Steve Smith:
• Provides a Receipt of Silver, an extra assurance that your silver have been physically deposited on your behalf
• Maintains commissions at 1% or lower
• Pays interest on commodity deposits
• Pays interest on all unallocated funds
• Finances up to 75%
• Offers the lowest cost for investment
• Maintains the lowest spread in the market
• Provides guidance based on client needs, not commissions
For more information on Steve Smith and Smith McKenna LLC, visit their website www.smithmckenna.com or follow on Twitter @Metal_Investor.
4238 Hollywood Blvd. #206
Hollywood, Florida 33021
# # #
Invest in Precious and Primary Metals with 1% Commissions or LOWER
Diversify your RISK with Precious Metal Baskets of GOLD, PLATINUM and SILVER