Drug discovery is increasingly complex and costs for developing a drug are increasing, so having a well organized, efficient and low-cost compound management strategy to continuously support the drug discovery pipeline is essential. The role of Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) in the drug discovery process is ever-increasing and constantly evolving, and as data management and distribution efforts improve, there is increased opportunity for leveraging CROs within drug discovery research.
The 7th Compound Management & Integrity Summit investigates the internal function of compound management & integrity strategies currently used within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and examines future directions of the CMI field, using case study examples from industry leaders and benchmark best practices. Speakers from Pfizer, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, LLC, Merck & Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline and more investigate topics that include:
• Investigating outsourcing programs and opportunities while cutting costs and reducing bottlenecks
• Benchmarking best practices for building a strategic sample management program
• Implementing novel technologies and tools to boost automation
• Laboratory automation through streamlining processes and increasing efficiency
• Quality control and assessing key drivers for unifying a single compound management system
For more information on the Summit, please visit http://www.compoundmanagementsummit.com or contact Robert Littlefield, Program Director at Robert.Littlefield@