• Over 40 percent of small business owners say they need help with SEO
• About 37 percent want help with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media
• 35 percent said they need help with email marketing campaigns
According to Hennerberg’s survey, even though 80 percent of small business owners do have a website, 60 percent are either dissatisfied with search engine rankings or are unsure if they are getting high search engine rankings or enough visitors to their websites. Survey results further indicated that about:
• 23 percent plan on spending $1,000-$4,999 on professional internet marketing and website development
• 16 percent plan on spending over $5,000 for those services
• 14 percent plan on spending less than $999
See the complete press release on the Hennerberg study posted as Small Business Internet Marketing Survey: Over 40% Crying For Help at http://www.prweb.com/
If you couple this survey data with the fact that according to the 2008 US Census over 2,000 people become entrepreneurs each day, it’s easy to see the growing need for a professional web site and effective internet marketing.
More and more small business owners are turning to companies like Marketecture for help with building a website, results-based SEO, social media networking, and internet marketing. Read about small businesses just like yours on the Marketecture blog at http://marketecture.com/
# # #
Marketecture is the only company to combine the essential business tools that every SMB needs for online success; e-mail marketing, drag and drop content management, inventory tracking, lead management/CRM, social marketing, basic and advanced education.