Burbank, California fitness trainer and creator of the Ballistic Body Fitness system, Scott Yonehiro, has developed the following three step process for people who want to lose visceral fat safely.
1. Step 1: Do high intensity cardiovascular exercises first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Every evening you go for an extended period between meals, from 8-12 hours from the time of your last meal to when you have breakfast. So when you wake up and do cardio on an empty stomach, your body will dip into fat stores to provide energy instead of getting the fuel from a recent meal. A few good examples of high intensity cardio are:
• Stair Climbing
• Any other exercise that can get your heart rate up for 30-45 minutes first thing in the morning.
2. Step 2: Cut out all starchy carbohydrates and complex carbohydrates from your diet. You will want to train your body to get its carbs from vegetables, preferably those of the fibrous, cruciferous variety. These veggies will give you energy without storing fat or extra water weight on your body. Examples of good veggies to eat are:
• Bell Peppers
3. Step 3: Increase your lean protein and essential fatty acid intake. Make sure you are getting enough essential fatty acids (EFA’s) – essential fatty acids are very important in helping to regenerate tissues broken down by exercise as well as skin, hair, nails etc. Good sources of EFA’s are:
• Olive oil
• Avocado / guacamole
• Nuts – Walnuts, almonds, macadamia, and peanuts (be careful peanuts are a common source of food allergies)
Lean sources of quality protein are particularly important in his process because your body will need to depend on those sources of fuel in order to maintain lean strong muscle while dropping fat. Some great examples of quality lean protein include:
• Lean beef
See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/
# # #
http://www.BallisticBodyFitness.com - Discover how to lose visceral fat on your belly with a free how to manual, "Working Persons Detox and Weight Loss Jump Start Plan" at www.BallisticBodyFitness.com
Ballistic Body Fitness is a Burbank, CA., based health and fitness company specializing in "Extraordinary Fitness Transformations in 90 Days or Less". And the home of the "90 Day Extreme Body Transformation Challenge".