Emerge Already! is designed for both the artist fresh out of school and for those in the throes of a career looking to take their careers to the next level. With refreshing honesty, Jade offers crucial information and uncommon advice all while dismissing taboos associated with self-promotion and letting the reader in on what really happens behind the scenes in the makings of a career. She does so with humor, a genuine compassion for the plight of emerging artists and with a sincere desire to see them succeed in a tough, but ultimately permeable industry.
The Ultimate Guide is on sale now through July 31st for only $4 at Smashwords.com. Get it now at: http://www.smashwords.com/
It will be available at regular price, $7.99, at all major online retailers starting August 15th.
See the Emerge Already Ultimate Guide Promo Video now at: http://www.youtube.com/
Intro: Be the Boss of Your Own Art
1. Carving Your Niche
2. To Compete or Not to Compete
3. Practice Makes Perfect But Promotion Equals Concerts
4. 18 Months: The Seed-Planting Period
5. The Importance of Package Deals
6. Salon Concerts are Back, Baby!
7. Savoring Small Town America
8. Approaching Management and Record Labels
9. How Not to Get Re-Engaged
Conclusion: Building a Lifestyle Grounded in the Arts