The Stravari orchestral instrument line was designed to maximize music retail stores profitability and allows for easy up-selling within each of or across each of the lines; from the Affitto student models to Artista and Old Master which are one of kind hand-made instruments. So whether a consumer is looking for a European instrument or if they are looking for an economic instrument the retail store can accommodate the request. Stravari offers a proven way to turn orchestral instruments into one of the most profitable areas of a music retail store. The lines come with complete displays, on-site sales training and generous dealer support.
All of the Affitto instruments are very durable and well set-up. The Affitto instruments’
• Full ebony fingerboard and fittings with fine tuner tail piece (exl. Basses)
• Inlaid purfling
• Fully setup and shop adjusted in the U.S.
In addition to the Affitto line of instruments the Stravari line also included:
• Gotthardt instruments which are handcrafted European instruments
• Old Master and Artista which are individually hand built by master builders and are air dried for 15 to 25 years
• Stravari signature lines which are also handcrafted with fully carved solid woods and full ebony fingerboards and fittings.
The owner, Robin Rockley, has over 20 years of experience in musical instrument manufacturing, importing, retail ownership as well as direct consumer sales; giving him extensive insight into all areas of the music retail industry. Robin stated, “This line is designed to help the independent music retail store offer a superb product with ample margins and valuable dealer support.” All instruments, including Affitto are fully set-up by Luthier’s in Denver, Colorado and each has final quality approval from Robin himself.
For more information visit www.Stravari.com or call 303-827-8057.