This year’s conference will cover innovative clinical drug discovery strategies and consider new therapeutic targets. CNS drug development techniques and problems encountered in clinical trials will also be discussed. With problem-solving discussions and case study presentations from key industry players, this event is not to be missed.
Key topics to be addressed:
• Cognition enhancement
• Latest developments in MS, PD and AD clinical development
• Biomarkers and CNS clinical trials
• Participant recruitment and retention issues in CNS clinical trials
• Schizophrenia and depression: specific considerations.
• Efficacy predictions
• Current challenges in translational CNS research
• Facilitating and establishing industry and academic partnering
• Early phase development trials in CNS
Hear keynote addresses from:
• Georg Terstappen, Director and Department Head, Neuroscience Discover, Abbott
• Sophie Dix, Senior Research Scientist, Neurodegenerative Diseases Drug Hunting Team, Lilly
• Florien von Raison, Head of Global Clinical Development Unit, Parkinson’s Diseases, Merck Serono
• Chas Bountra, Chief Scientist, Structural Genomics Consortium, Univeristy of Oxford
• Hitendra Parmar, European Medical Director for Alzheimer’s Disease, Pfizer
• Simon Ridley, Head of Research, Alzheimer’s Research UK
# # #
About SMi Group
Clinical Trials in CNS is just one of the many conferences that are a part of the SMi Group portfolio.
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications. For more information visit www.smi-online.co.uk
For further information, contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6104