Most merchants place pricing at the very top of their lists of priorities when selecting a credit card processing service. It is understandable as payment acceptance costs can add up, especially if the wrong pricing model is selected. This is especially true for websites selling ringtones, due to the very low average transaction amount, which can be as low as a dollar per download. So just the per-transaction part of the discount rate – usually $0.25 or more – can easily exceed 25 percent of the sale’s amount.
To ensure lowest acceptance cost, UniBul Merchant Services uses an interchange-
UniBul Merchant Services' new credit card acceptance program for websites selling ringtones comes with no fixed monthly fees. Here is a list of the applicable rates and fees:
• Application fee - $0.
• Merchant account set-up fee - $0.
• Equipment set-up or reprogramming fee - $0.
• Global Gateway set-up fee - $0.
• Global Gateway monthly fee - $0.
• Monthly statement fee - $0.
• Visa / MasterCard / Discover discount rate – 0.25% + $0.10 above interchange cost.
The merchant's processing rate is the sum of whatever the processor (e.g. UniBul Merchant Services) charges and what the issuer charges. With the interchange-
Other service benefits include:
• Quick application decision.
• Full pricing disclosure prior to any contract agreement.
• Acceptance of all major card brands.
• Available ACH acceptance.
• Fast ACH deposits into the merchant's designated checking account.
• Risk management tools to minimize fraud exposure.
• Online client center for complete account management.
• 24 / 7 U.S.-based customer support.
"This is the best credit card acceptance program for websites selling ringtones in the industry and it guarantees lowest aggregate processing cost," says Greg Stanski, VP of sales for UniBul Merchant Services. "When comparing pricing structures, merchants need to calculate the total processing costs. Lower headline rates may be advertised on other websites, but you will still get hit with set-up fees, additional fees for accepting rewards cards and corporate cards (the so-called mid-qualified and non-qualified fees), etc.," he added.
About UniBul Merchant Services
UniBul Merchant Services is a Boston, MA-based Independent Sales Organization (ISO), registered with Visa and MasterCard as a provider of payment processing services for US businesses and non-profit organizations.
UniBul Merchant Services
617-861-6101 – phone
617-684-1709 – fax
email@example.com - email
http://www.unibulmerchantservices.com – web
http://blog.unibulmerchantservices.com – blog
# # #
UniBul Merchant Services is an Independent Sales Organization (ISO), registered with Visa and MasterCard as a provider of payment processing services for US businesses.