This content is offered in addition to Prentice-Hall’
The Marketing Expert’s Corner covers the following topic areas:
• Sales Performance:
• Marketing Tactics: lead generation, lead cultivation, marketing automation, branding, advertising, pricing, community-of-
• Market Strategy: target market definition, market segmentation, product strategy, pricing, licensing models, product design, quality vs schedule, and Agile marketing
• Marketing Issues: market influence, the details vs the big picture, sales vs marketing forecasts, privacy, and listening to your customers
• Marketing Management: budgets, scalability, outsourcing, control vs effectiveness, staffing, and talent management
• Corporate Strategy: mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, corporate priorities, strategic planning, corporate identity, and drivers for stock valuation
“I wrote these articles based on over 20 years of B2B marketing experience in public and private high-tech companies. I have tried to strike a balance between actionable, practical guidance and theory that helps the reader understand how to best leverage market mechanisms, “ said David Taber, CEO of SalesLogistix. “I wanted to explain not just the ‘how,’ but also the ‘why.’”
About SalesLogistix Corporation
Since 2005, SalesLogistix Corporation has improved its clients’ sales, marketing, and customer service business processes that are the foundation of their profitable growth. SalesLogistix is a CRM management consultancy and certified salesforce.com integrator that configures, extends, and integrates salesforce.com systems with the rest of its clients’ cloud infrastructure. Using a proprietary Agile methodology and best practices derived from years of executive experience, the firm molds salesforce.com to clients’ business processes, providing a true 360-degree operational view of customer relationships. Headquartered in California, SalesLogistix has over 50 clients in Europe, Asia, and North America.
Press Contact (US): David Taber +1 650.326.2626 ext 26 dtaber@
# # #
SalesLogistix Corporation is a CRM management consultancy and certified Salesforce.com integrator based in California. Founded in 2005, the firm has nearly 50 clients in Europe, Asia, and North America.