It includes major highlights, such as:
- Bran Castle – Transylvania’
- The medieval Saxon Citadel of Sighisoara – a UNESCO World Heritage site, the best preserved medieval citadel in Europe, Vlad the Impaler’s birth place.
- The Medieval Saxon city of Brasov – one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe home to the largest Gothic edifice in South Eastern Europe, the Black Church
- The outstanding city of Sibiu where Vlad’s son is buried (the city was the European capital of Culture in 2007 and is the Romanian city which concentrates the largest number of tourist attractions)
- Vampire Treats: enjoy a Vampire dinner to find out why it’s worth killing for a meal!
- Turda Salt Mine - descend to the heart of one of the biggest salt mines in Transylvania
- Spider Web Artist - the only artist in the world who uses spider web for his paintings
In addition, the special activity prepared along the itinerary, brings out the essence of the genuine Transylvanian Folklore:
• The Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead (performed according to the old burying rituals in Transylvania)
The discounted edition of the Short Break is guaranteed to depart on July 25th, now at the price of Euro 429/person!
The price is based on 2 people sharing a double room. The single suplement is Euro 89.
Find out more about the tour: http://www.visit-
Transylvania Live - Raluca Ion
tel: 0040-264-313112, 0040-723-579442,
US toll free: 866 376 6183
Transylvania Live is a Romanian tour operator agency focused on Eastern Europe, operating in Romania and Hungary, an expert in Transylvania, always glad to welcome new guests! Their priorities are to offer uncompromising quality, outstanding services and great value for money.
Here is what Steve and Karen from Beverly Hills, USA said about their experience of the tour: “It is obvious that Transylvania Live goes to extraordinary lengths to make sure its clients are satisfied. We are very thankful to our guide for being not only a well-informed guide but also for being courteous, dependable, friendly, and always doing his best make sure that the trip was a pleasant experience for us, which it was.”