Just in the last 6 months we have seen an increasing demand from customers wanting to include within their portfolio socially responsible investments (SRI) in their self invested personal pension (SIPP)
Through Baron Traders Limited, investors are offered the chance to access the global carbon credit market and make investments in specific carbon credit projects that can be located by sector and country. A brief summary of what we can offer IFA´s and their clients.........
• VCS, VCS+ and Gold Standard credits fully completed and publicly registered
• Exclusive projects tailored to your own particular preferences whether they be geographical, standard or project type
• Genuine exit strategy available and the facility for clients to have their credits held on the registry at no additional cost
• Clients will have their own unique username and password to log in via the provider to see their credits held on the registry
• Highly competitively priced VERs with comparables available
• Full back office system with your own unique login and password
• Regular market updates to keep you informed on market conditions and new projects regularly offered
• All monetary transactions are handled direct by the UK provider offering full security, peace of mind and flexibility with payment methods.
• Our projects are now SIPP, QNUPS, QROPS & SSAS approved
• Coming soon ISA’s
• This service incurs no cost whatsoever
We can also offer clients their own sub accounts on one of the major carbon registries AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! This means that clients will be able to login DIRECT to the registry. Furthermore, the master account is under the management of an FSA regulated body who will act as custodians for the client accounts. This FSA wrapper gives clients even further peace of mind and protection along with complete transparency and tracking at all times. Great for investors and great for any brokers out there who want the best for their clients.
# # #
Please see http://www.linkedin.com/
Baron Traders Limited. Registered in Gibraltar. Don House 30-38 Main Street, Gibraltar. www.validatedcarboncredits.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 0203 137 4400