Using Passport you can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key. So you only have to remember one single master password to unlock the whole database. No more worries about remembering your passwords. The databases are encrypted using the best and secure encryption algorithms. A built-in password generator helps you to create unique secure passwords, and easy to use form filling functionality automatically logs you into a web site or application.
- Only one password to remember
- Strong AES and 3DES encryption
- Easy form filling
- Built-in strong random password generator
- Quick access through the tray icon
- Flexible configuration options
- Easy to understand and fast user interface
- Supports all modern client versions of Windows
- Easy database transfer
- Multi-language support
Passport will run under Windows XP, Vista and 7. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Passport is available for free from the Pothos website at http://pothos.ru/?
For more information: