Women were interviewed that travel frequently and also those that have not traveled that much. This eBook is an honest approach about the concerns and questions women have about traveling to Belize. Visit http://www.TropicalTravelCentral.com to download book.
When you download the book, be aware that at times the author may appear to be blunt and to the point. The goal isn’t to offend but to be sure you clearly understand some of the suggestions and tips. This invaluable eBook is about your safety and fun while traveling in a third world country.
Here are some of the topics of discussion:
• Money, money, money
• Cell phone and electronic gadgets
• Shopping and local vendors
• Cleanliness of country
• Water and Food
• Medical Issues
• Local Transportation
• Tour guides
• Men, men, men
Here is a small taste of what’s in the book.
Can I shop in Belize? What can I expect?
Belize is more of a vacation location for enjoying the outdoors and adventure. So if you are a mall person and that is what you love to do, Belize may not be the place for you; there are no malls in the country of Belize.
However, if you come to the country to experience a different culture and enjoy what the locals have to offer, than shopping may prove to be really a fun experience for you.
• The stores will be different then what you are used to in the US, from small family owned to those being governed by the Chinese community.
• They are busy, crowded, unorganized, and packed full of stuff. You will find a lot of open air markets, vendors, and small indoor shops tucked away in the small villages and even on some of the cayes.
• You are sure to find local souvenirs that are handmade including jewelry, wood carvings, landscape and animal paintings, woven baskets, blankets, table runners and much, much more.
• I personally love the colorful Mayan products and anything made out of the mahogany wood. It’s really fun to just sit with the artists and learn about their lives.
Enjoy the book and let author know if you believe there should be any additions...
# # #
Tropical Travel Central your vacation concierge for women by women!
We have found that women (majority of the time) are the planners and the organizers for family or group vacations. There also are a lot of women traveling alone or with other girlfriends.
Tropical Travel will work closely with you to design customized land or sea packages. We can make all of your arrangements with no additional cost or booking fees. Because we live in Belize we can work with our partners directly to finalize every detail for you so you don't have to worry about a thing. Let us do it all!