With LinkedIn access provided by users, CloudPreservation.com will be able to collect data from profiles through the API, which includes data that is not available to LinkedIn users who are not logged in. Cloud Preservation will now be collecting:
• All profile information, including education, experience, publications, patents, skills, contact information and more.
• A profile of all companies in “experience,”
• A list of all personal connections on LinkedIn.
• All network activity: status updates, comments, likes, questions asked, answers to questions, shared links, updates to profiles, new connections, application updates and more.
• Comments and likes on network activity by people in personal LinkedIn network.
Current Cloud Preservation customers can easily take advantage of this new functionality through a few simple steps outlined in the application.
“Social media preservation is definitely top-of-mind for all of our corporate, government and law firm clients,” stated Rakesh Madhava, Nextpoint CEO. “These organizations are heavy LinkedIn users. We continue to innovate our Cloud Preservation product to provide our customers with the most complete, forensically sound, and discovery-ready archive of social media and website data. By proactively leveraging the LinkedIn API, Cloud Preservation provides the best-in-class collection tool for data residing there.”
More information on LinkedIn preservation can be found at: http://nextpointlab.com.
# # #
Nextpoint is the leading provider of cloud computing technology to law firms and corporations of all sizes. Lawyers nationwide rely on Nextpoint technology for data preservation and compliance, electronic discovery, and trial preparation.