Mogo (Monkey 173) has escaped from the Aztec Toilet Paper Testing Facility and is back to shut it down for good. Help Mogo infiltrate the Factory and exact his revenge on the evil mastermind, Marquis DePooPoo, who is destroying the Aztec Jungle one roll of toilet paper at a time.
If nothing else, you’ll want to kill him for his puns.
• Eight unique levels from the jungles of Aztec to the creepy lair of Marquis DePooPoo
• Use physics, strategy, timing, and an arsenal of explosive fruit to solve puzzles and blow away any obstacles in your path
• Includes pineapple rockets, apple grenades, parachute bombs, and sticky poo that detonates on command
• Destructible terrain lets you literally carve your way to revenge
• Collect all the Gold Bananas to unlock entry into the Gametraders Competition
“For the first month of its release, any player who completes the game and collects all the Gold Bananas qualifies to enter a draw run by Gametraders, the Australian game retailer,” said Rob Jenkings Gametraders National Marketing Manger.
“Australian players can win over $2000 in prizes, including a 40” Samsung LED TV, a Playstation 3, and a Gametraders Gift Card. International entrants will be in the running to win an assortment of $100 iTunes Gift Cards,” Jenkins said.
Mogo the Monkey was developed by Adelaide developers, Enabled who also produced Gametraders' first app, a utility application that allowed gamers to track their game libraries.
Name: Mogo the Monkey - Operation Jungle Bungle
Designed for iPhone and iPad. Universal app.
Category: Adventure / Puzzle
Price: $0.99 USD, $1.19 AUD
App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/
Publisher: Gametraders http://www.gametraders.com.au
Developer: Enabled Solutions http://www.enabled.com.au