PRLog - July 1, 2011 - BRIDGETOWN, Barbados -- This fictional novel takes you on a high-speed, suspense filled journey, from multicultural 1960’s Brooklyn to the operating table where Jimmy Smith’s life lies in the Doc’s hands. Before saving Jimmy’s life first the Doc must battle through his own near death experiences. However, with only four minutes to work with, time is against him, and every passing second pushes Jimmy closer to the other side. Will the Doc battle his demons and return to the present in time to save a good man’s life? Only time could tell...
# # #
The Sparman Clinic is a 24hour Emergency & Cardiac Care Medical Facility based just outside Bridgetown in Barbados. A fully staffed hospital, our team includes; an Interventional Cardiologist, General Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Technicians & other Healthcare personnel.
As well as our around the clock service, our other services include;
• Ambulance Service – with fully trained EMT staff (24hours a day)
• DASAE Pharmacy (open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm Saturday)
• Free Island-wide pharmacy delivery service
• Free Shuttle Service to the clinic
• 7 Bed ICU Unit
• State-of art operating room
• Executive Physicals (a range of physicals to select)
• Wellness Clinic (including Gym with Personal Trainers & Dietician)
• Accept a wide variety of Health & Travel Insurance discounts
Whatever your medical needs, at The Sparman Clinic you will always find a Doctor and Nurse present - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Let us take care of you.