The CIO CME Summit is an opportunity for CIOs and IT executives from print, television, film, and cable organizations to discuss best practices and IT pain points in an exclusive business setting. The event includes networking opportunities and interactive agenda sessions, including think tanks, analyst Q&As, roundtables and panel discussions.
CDM Media developed the CIO CME Summit after the success of two one-day media and entertainment CIO Think Tanks in New York City and Los Angeles in March 2011.
“Technology plays a huge role in the media and entertainment industry and we, as a company, saw a need to bring these executives together in order to help them spread industry knowledge and make meaningful business contacts. These executives needed a forum where they could have candid conversations, and that’s exactly what we are giving them,” said Glenn Willis, CEO, CDM Media.
A few of the agenda topics to be covered at the CIO CME Summit:
• Realizing the Promise of Enterprise Mobility Through a Mobile Device Platform
• TCO of the Cloud and the New Architecture
• Full Services Co-Sourcing - A Transformational Sourcing Model
• Position Your IT Organization for Times of Change
• Social Networking Trends - Influencing Consumer Choices Through Social Media
For more information about the CIO CME Summit, visit www.ciocmesummit.com. If you are interested in attending the event, contact Ross Abbott, VP, Sales, North America, CDM Media at ross.abbott@