1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Chinese Imidacloprid industry: Where to go?

A free webinar to discuss the future trend of Chinese imidacloprid industry is going to be held on July 28, 2011.

 
PRLog - Jun. 30, 2011 - GUANGZHOU, China -- Chinese Imidacloprid industry: Where to go?

Tag: CCM, Webinar, future, trend, imidacloprid industry, imidacloprid, raw material cost, formulation, technical, price, demand, development, technology, consumption, market, 10% WP, 50% WP, 70% WP, China

Summary: A free webinar to discuss the future trend of Chinese imidacloprid industry is going to be held on July 28, 2011.

Guangzhou China, June 28, 2011 - A free live webinar to discuss the future trend of Chinese imidacloprid industry is going to be held on July 28, 2011 by CCM, an experienced China-based market research company with 3 years study on Chinese imidacloprid.

China is embracing a rapid development in imidacloprid industry, which has great influence on the global market. With rising raw material cost, Chinese imidacloprid formulation producers find it hard to buy the imidacloprid technical in domestic market. Suffering depressed market demand and low price competition, there is profit limitation for the imidacloprid technical.

However, imidacloprid formulation market is promising. 10% WP is the largest imidacloprid formulations in China, accounting for 40% of the total in China in 2010. Owing to the growing pest resistance, more and more imidacloprid formulations with high content are needed, such as 50% WP, 70% WP, etc. Therefore, how to boost the development of imidacloprid formulations is a good way to survive.

Which imidacloprid formulation is worthy to invest in the future? What happened to China’s imidacloprid industry and how will the players react to the current situation? What kind of opportunities will be ahead? And how far will China’s imidacloprid industry go?

Martin Liu, an experienced imidacloprid expert from CCM, is going to share his point of view on the current development and problems analysis, the forecast on its technology innovation, changes in demand & consumption, future development trend and most importantly the business opportunities ahead in the Chinese imidacloprid industry.

Grasp the great chance to obtain expertise insight of imidacloprid development in China and you will be refreshed by the amazing ideas shared in the upcoming webinar. We’re looking forward to your participation!

The following aspects will be discussed through this webinar:
1. Current status of Chinese imidacloprid industry
   1.1 DCPD route
   1.2 Upstream and downstream analysis
      1.2.1 Raw material
      1.2.2 Consumption
   1.3 Export situation

2. Current problems existed in Chinese imidacloprid industry
2.1 Disorderly competition
2.2 Over capacity
2.3 Solution for these problems

3. Future trend of Chinese imidacloprid industry
3.1 Technology innovation
3.2 Forecast on imidacloprid supply, demand and export
3.3 Formulation development

Welcome to join us on July 28, 2011 by registering from here:
https://cnchemical.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?...


About CCM

CCM is dedicated to market research in China, Asia-Pacific Rim and global market. With a staff of more than 150 dedicated highly-educated professionals. CCM offers Market Data, Analysis, Reports, Newsletters, Buyer-Trader Information, Import/Export Analysis all through its new proprietary product ValoTracer.
Please visit http://www.cnchemicals.com for more information or contact econtact@cnchemicals.com

CCM International Ltd.
Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Mansion, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road, Guangzhou 510070, China

# # #

CCM International is a local consulting company based in China expertising in market research, online database and technology, research industry including agriculture,life science, health care and chemicals.

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@cnchemicals.com
Source:Clair Lin
Phone:86-20-37616606
Zip:510000
City/Town:Guangzhou - Guangdong - China
Industry:Market research
Tags:ccm, webinar, future, trend, imidacloprid industry, Imidacloprid, raw material cost, formulation, technical, price
Shortcut:prlog.org/11565655
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share