Join us as we discuss the 7 highly effective secrets to building a successful marketing strategy, and walk away with tools that enable you to:
• Understand how perception can destroy your best laid plans
• Determine the right mix of activity (“nurturing”
• Identify which marketing channels should be leveraged
• Extend the shelf-life of relevant content
• Best utilize social media campaigns
• Ensure leads are followed up on in a timely matter
Hear from the following experts in their field:
• John Ruggles, Senior Vice President, Frost & Sullivan
• Jake Wengroff, Global Director of Social Media, Strategy and Research, Frost & Sullivan
• Gary Robbins, Partner, Integrated Marketing Solutions, Frost & Sullivan
• Derek Rago, VP Marketing & Strategy, McKesson
• Kenneth Sawka, Managing Partner, Outward Insights
• Andrew Reynolds, Director, Center Partners
Log on to www.frost.com/
• Entry into a giveaway for a $5,000 Marketing Credit for a Customized Integrated Marketing Solution - CODE: PRAA
• $250 credit voucher toward any one of our upcoming Executive MindXchange events – CODE: PRAB
• Complimentary Executive Summary (our mini white paper) – CODE: PRAC
About Frost & Sullivan's Integrated Marketing Solutions Department
Frost & Sullivan's Integrated Marketing Solutions Division enables BtoB companies to attract, engage and convert prospects into customers at an accelerated rate. We do this by delivering an end-to-end turnkey solution, built on the foundation that a strategically planned, focused and integrated program will yield the greatest return. By starting on the ground floor, Frost & Sullivan can validate your messaging and design and deliver a customized multi-touch integrated marketing solution while becoming an extension of your marketing department. These fully customized and integrated marketing solutions can take the form of nurturing, demand generation and/or pipeline development programs. Your goals are our goals.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
# # #
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's research and consulting services empower clients to generate, evaluate, and implement effective growth strategies.