Key Features Include:
• Available on Facebook, iPhone and Android
• Easily update wellness using a color-coded scale as well as monitor wellness over time
• Browse stream of wellness from support network
• Receive alerts and notifications via text message, email or Facebook private messaging
• Participating in discussions in health issue specific support groups
“SUPPORTbuddy is unique, it integrates with people’s existing use of technology, making it easier to build a support network, as well as give and receive support,” said Matt Fields, DigiGlyph, CEO. “We’re excited about the release of SUPPORTbuddy and looking forward to continuing our work with the health community to make support ubiquitous.”
SUPPORTbuddy is available as a free Facebook, iPhone and Android App that can be downloaded and accessed via:
SUPPORTbuddy is a project of tech startup, DigiGlyph, Inc., in collaboration with members of the health community.
Please contact Matt Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 247-0992. A media kit and videos is available at http://supportbuddy.org/
# # #
DigiGlyph specializes in Transmedia Publishing technology, the ability to cost effectively develop and deliver content products for a variety of smartphones, tablets, eBook Readers and print to maximize reach, engagement and monetization. DigiGlyph not only authors original content, but partners with publishers, literary agents and authors to develop new products and repurpose existing content for digital mediums.