A simple data extract followed by a call to AADM allows end users to
● Submit Bulk Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) Matching transmittals to IRS
● Print W-9 forms for recipients with invalid or missing TINs
● Electronically file with IRS via IRS FIRE
● Electronically file with SSA via SSA BSO
● Electronically file with their state
● Print recipient and filer copies on ordinary blank paper
● Print recipient and filer copies on pressure seal forms
● Print recipient and filer copies to PDF
● Edit returns prior to processing
● Print detailed control reports
● And more!
How does AADM work?
Assume the authoring software desires to process forms 1099-MISC. The application creates a simple text file, say C:\1099RETURNS.TXT, which contains the recipient returns to be processed. Finally, a call is made to "AADM C:\1099RETURNS.TXT"
It is that simple.
What about end user technical support?
IDMS Account Ability provides free unlimited technical support to all licensed users via email, remote desktop, or toll free 1-888-IDMSINC (436-7462).
Is there a cost to the software developer?
There is no cost to the developer. End users, however, will need to purchase a copy of Account Ability for the current reporting year.
About IDMS Account Ability
IDMS Account Ability (http://www.idmsinc.com) has been providing W-2 and 1099 processing software to professional tax preparers for over 25 years. IDMS Account Ability also offers a complete line of discounted W-2 and 1099 laser forms, laser checks, professional tax presentation supplies and outsourcing services.
If you are interested in partnering with IDMS Account Ability, send your contact information to
For more details visit
# # #
Account Ability prepares information returns (1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498, W2G) and annual wage reports (W2, W2C) electronically, on laser, inkjet, and generic dot matrix printers. IRS Bulk TIN Matching is included at no extra charge.