The report will help decision makers figure out the current status and characteristics of Chinese adjuvant industry, and forecast its development trend on the basic of current status and trends of influencing factors.
As the second largest pesticide supplier in the world, China demands a considerable quantity of pesticide adjuvant totaling 400,000~500,000 tonnes.
However, there are many constraints in Chinese adjuvant industry, resulting in few domestic high-performance formulations and rare pesticide brands in overseas markets.
The reason why the development of Chinese pesticide adjuvant industry lags behind is that local governments and domestic producers pay little attention to basic research of adjuvant and hardly invest in this field, which leads to low R&D level and small output of excellent adjuvant. Therefore, the competitiveness of domestic pesticide formulations in global market is rather poor.
The development of adjuvant R&D is a prerequisite for the rapid growth of Chinese pesticide adjuvant industry, which is to achieve in the coming few years and will greatly impact the global supply structure of ready-to-use pesticides.
The following highlights will be covered in this report:
- Key players (producers or research institutes) of pesticide adjuvant in China
- R&D of Chinese pesticide adjuvant
- Supply and consumption of main pesticide adjuvant in China
- Formula of some key pesticide formulations in China
- Influencing factors for pesticide adjuvant development, including factors’ current situation and development trend
- Competitive landscape of Chinese and multinational pesticide adjuvant producers
- Role of Chinese pesticide adjuvant industry in the world’s pesticide supply structure
- Cooperation opportunities and market threat to overseas/foreign pesticide adjuvant producer, business opportunities to related industries or companies
If you are interested in this report, please check the following link for more information:
CCM is dedicated to market research in China, Asia-Pacific Rim and global market. With a staff of more than 150 dedicated highly-educated professionals. CCM offers Market Data, Analysis, Reports, Newsletters, Buyer-Trader Information, Import/Export Analysis all through its new proprietary product ValoTracer.
Please visit http://www.cnchemicals.com for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CCM International Ltd.
Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Mansion, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road, Guangzhou 510070, China
# # #
CCM is an consulting company located in China, with services like market report, newsletter, database, price monitoring, export/import analysis, conference etc. CCM's foucusing is Agrochemicals market, food ingredients market, fine chemicals market.