That is why many small and medium businesses can now deploy a business intelligence system, since every company, regardless of its size, needs to be managed and make decisions regarding their sales, purchasing, finances, etc..
In addition, excessive costs of owning a data warehouse or data storage server are saved by hosting them in the cloud, with maximum security, which also contributes to the corporate social responsibility and to greener technological policies or more environmentally friendly, since we replace a significant number of servers by those at centralized Data Center.
To use the service, the customer will simply sign up and pay a monthly fee that will depend on the number of users and the volume of information needed. In business intelligence platforms such as LITEBI, the customer will only pay for what he needs and consumes, therefore, he will be able to customize the application and use the basic versions from 50 € a month.
The new generation of business intelligence software is designed to provide solutions to all types of companies and provide critical information to manage businesses and make decisions based on data and not just intuition.
The main contributions of these intelligence systems we would like to emphasize are the following:
- Applications for all types of users and companies of any size and industry
- User friendly and flexible, requiring no prior knowledge and no training beyond a few hours
- Fast deployment. In a few weeks, the client may be using it.
- Affordable and suitable for all types of business. SaaS model (Pay as you go, with a monthly fee depending on the level of use)
- Decision-making based on reality
- Global knowledge of the business and objective management
- Identify trends, through comparison with previous periods
What a SMB must consider at this time is:
Is there enough information to achieve the business goals, as increasing new customers, increase sales, profits, become more efficient, etc.?
When is BI essential?
To find out if a Business Intelligence can help your company, ask yourself these questions:
- Do we spend more time gathering and organizing the data we need, than the time used for analysis?
- Can we have an analysis of the information or do we lack of the data or system to get it?
- Do we have different sources of information, such as spreadsheets, dispersed databases and / or in different computers?
Progressively, SMBs are realizing that data is critical for the company in an increasingly competitive market. And, the systems that allow making decisions by transforming information into critical data, are essential to compete in these environments.
# # #
LITEBI, Cloud Computing Business Intelligence provider, offers advanced analytics, dashboards, data integration, alarms, scorecards for companies of any size or industry, through a pay-as-you-go model. It is an easy, powerful and affordable BI solution.