If not, then Now is the time to register as places will book fast!!
The conference will be held at the Hotel Marriott, Ahmedabad, India on July 14-15, 2011.
Secure a place for yourself and your colleagues and learn about various topics specially designed to benefit delegates such as How to research rivals’ prices? How to Set Up Early Warning Systems in your organization?
Key Reasons to attend the conference:
• A comprehensive, content-driven agenda where you will hear first hand decisive information from US, European and Indian CI experts about their view on the progress and future of the Competitive Intelligence trend in 2011 and beyond
• The latest practices in the field, network with other CI professionals and discuss the latest innovations with vendors
• A unique gathering of key regional and international operators that will ensure that you gain knowledge of the best competitive intelligence techniques and tools to keep your business ahead of the competition.
Key presentations will be given from -
- Chris Pallaris, Director- I-intelligence, Switzerland
- Parmelee Eastman, President - EastSight Consulting, USA
- Guy Gweth, CEO - Knowdys, USA
- Varsha Chitale, Director – Valuenotes, India
- Dr P Rameshan, Director - IIM-Rohtak, India
- Pramod Bhatt - Head of Protective Intelligence, Asia Pacific, Deutsche Bank, India
- Kent Potter - Founder & Managing Director, Bennion Group of companies, USA
- Mrs Nancy Potter - Founder, Bennion Group, USA
- Axel Nösner - CEO, KnowledgeAgent GmbH, Germany
- Murali Parthasarathy - CEO, Learning-Organized LLC, USA
- Sunil H. Talati (ex-President, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India), India
To book your place, Visit www.360degreeevents.com and click on 'Register Now'
For further information, kindly contact Manish Asnani at manish.asnani@
If you would like to discuss the various opportunities available to raise your company profile among the attendees, please send an email on partnership@
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in July.