Fluorine chemical industry has been one of the fastest developing and most promising chemical industries in China. Governmental polices and strong demands of fluorine chemical products are main driven factors to accelerate the development of fluorine chemical industry in China. Inorganic fluorides, refrigerant, organic-intermediates and fluor polymer are 4 main important sectors for the development of China's fluorine chemical industry.
Take refrigerant for example, there are about 30 fluoride refrigerant manufacturers in China, with total capacity reaching 1 million tonnes in 2010. R22, the hottest refrigerant in China, accounts for 60% of Chinese refrigerant market in 2010.
It is estimated that R22 and HFC-134a are still the main refrigerant products in China in the next 5 years. China's air conditioner producers are still highly relied on R22 nowadays. Since China's R & D in the refrigerant is relatively backward, lots of large-scale air conditioner producers turn to use new refrigerants which are more environmentally friendly. R22 meets the need of domestic air conditioner producers, thus R22 will still keep a strong growth in the next five years.
The report also covers the following aspects:
- Fluorite supply situation and price trend
- Introduction to the fluorine industry chain in China
- Key factors influencing China's fluorine industry
- Introduction to production and main application for four main sectors of China's fluorine industry
- Key producers of fluorite and fluorides
- Technique route for synthesis of organic fluoride intermediates and fluor polymer
- IE situation of fluorite and fluoride
- Present and future commercial opportunities in this industry
If you are interested in this report, please visit our webpage: http://www.cnchemicals.com/
CCM is dedicated to market research in China, Asia-Pacific Rim and global market. With a staff of more than 150 dedicated highly-educated professionals. CCM offers Market Data, Analysis, Reports, Newsletters, Buyer-Trader Information, Import/Export Analysis all through its new proprietary product ValoTracer.
Please visit http://www.cnchemicals.com for more information or contact email@example.com
CCM International Ltd.
Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Mansion, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road, Guangzhou 510070, China