Axium Foods, creator and manufacturer of Pajeda’s and Fiesta Crunch snack food lines, is excited to announce the winners in the second round of their $150 Grocery Giveaway. The Grocery Giveaway is part of Axium Foods 50th Anniversary celebration and they will be giving away a total of 50 $150 gift cards throughout the event.
• Ronald Challey was the winner of $150 Grocery Gift Card to Sentry Foods in Elkhorn, WI
• Roy Whitford was the winner of $150 Grocery Gift Card to Sentry Foods in Janesville, WI
• Angeline Trabert was the winner of $150.00 Grocery Gift Card to Sentry Foods in Racine, WI
• Donald Cates was the winner of $150.00 Grocery Gift Card to Buehler’s Buy Low in Evansville, IN
• Mike Phillips was the winner of $150.00 Grocery Gift Card to Buehler’s Buy Low in Evansville, IN
In July, Axium Foods is planning on doing some surprise, on-the-spot giveaways at each of the Woodman’s locations in Illinois and Wisconsin.
For other entry locations and dates, plus names and photos of the previous winners and official giveaway rules, please visit the Grocery Giveaway page at www.pajedas.com. Official rules are also posted at www.fiestacrunch.com.
Axium Foods, a division of McCleary Inc. is located in S. Beloit, IL. They are also a private brand manufacturer.