BrandGain re-confirms the leadership of RateGain in web extraction technology segment where it presently caters to more than 6000 hotels worldwide. BrandGain empowers hotels to not only keep a track & respond to every single review or comment mentioned about their brand but also to analyze it to improve their quality and guest satisfaction index. Some of the salient features are:
• Identifies key guest satisfaction trends and analyzes competitor guest satisfaction performance in multiple languages.
• Advanced web extraction engine extracts, scans, analyzes and scores comments and reviews on almost all popular consumer review sites, social media sites, online travel sites, blogs as well as new media sites.
• Its advanced semantic engine analyzes & categorizes the information very similar to how a human brain perceives.
• Offers customized views for property level & enterprise level.
• Easy to read dashboards for detailed reporting and analysis for brand wide performance or by City/Country/
• Competitor benchmarking on guest satisfaction with innovative measurement of Compset Satisfaction Index across any aggregation of properties.
To know more about BrandGain and for a live demonstration, please visit booth no. 142. You can also schedule a meeting with our consultants by sending an email to Marion Hughes, VP, Hospitality Solutions, Americas at marion.hughes@
RateGain, one of the most awarded hospitality technology companies, offers innovative web-based solutions to hotels & resorts across 70 countries worldwide. Our solutions are in the areas of Online Channel Management, Competitive Price Intelligence, Guest Satisfaction Audit, Online Reputation Management and Social Media Marketing. Established in 2004, RateGain is headquartered in Noida, India with offices in the US, India, Thailand, Spain, Turkey, Dubai and the UK. For more information, please visit http://www.rategain.com.
# # #
RateGain is a Travel Technology Company offering innovative and value-driven e-business solutions to the hospitality and travel industry.