Membership is based on prior year residential sales achievements. Each year, the network gives special recognition to its Top 20 residential agents and Top 20 residential teams, as well as its top commercial agents and teams. A team involves the combined efforts of two or more licensed agents.
In 2010, RE/MAX led the Northwest Suburbs real estate market, listing 23 percent of residences sold, and it was number one in buyer representation, accounting for 21.6 percent of all purchases.
RE/MAX agents in the Northwest Suburbs market area who earned a place in the Residential Top 20 for 2010 were:
• Connie Ritchie, RE/MAX Suburban, Schaumburg, Ill., ranked #2;
• Sharon Gidley, RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin, Ill., ranked #5;
• John Morrison, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington, Ill., ranked #14;
• Sharon Falco, RE/MAX Central, Roselle, Ill., ranked #15;
• Danny McGovern, RE/MAX Properties Northwest, Park Ridge, Ill., ranked #16.
RE/MAX sales teams in the Northwest Suburbs market area named to the 2010 Residential Top 20 were:
• Paul Wells, RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington, ranked #14;
• Denise D’Amico, RE/MAX Central, Roselle, ranked #19.
# # #
RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network consists of 2,300 sales associates and 110 individually owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of brokerage services throughout the northern one-third of Illinois. Its http://www.illinoisproperty.com and http://www.remax.com websites are leaders in consumer visits among real estate franchise brands. Its mobile search, m.illinoisproperty.com, allows users to conduct real estate searches on any mobile device with Internet access. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX LLC, a global real estate organization with 90,000 sales associates in 83 nations.