KSi Malta is a leading audit firm based in Malta. The firm offers a wide range of services, including audit, accountancy, tax, corporate finance, and consultancy. KSi Malta is a member firm of KS International and of BTG Global Network, two of the largest international accounting groups in the world. KS International is an association of independent accounting firms located around the world who provide clients with a range of accounting, consulting and taxation services. KS International has members throughout the world to deal with various international business requirements. KSi Malta operates from its office in G'Mangia and offers a very personal service to its clients. The firm has a large portfolio of local and international clients and its partners have all worked with the big 4 and specialize in various professional areas. See www.ksimalta.com.
Oxbridge Ventures Inc. is a private equity group that makes debt and equity investments for its own account on a non-brokered basis. Oxbridge has invested more than $3.5 billion of its own funds in the past 60 months. See www.oxbridgeventures.com.
Under the terms of the representation agreement, Oxbridge will be offering Maltese and other European issuers preferred access to the international capital markets through its proprietary structured lending program, which offers synthetic or structured leases to clients to fund projects. These facilities are characterized by small down payment requirements (10%), exceedingly low interest rates (4.25%), high LTV ratios (up to 90%), non recourse structuring (no personal guarantees), long repayment terms (up to 40 years), rapid funding (usually within 30 to 60 days of an application being accepted) and loan sizes of between $1 and $20 million. Oxbridge`
• New Real Estate Construction – of all types of real estate, such as new business and industrial parks, multifamily, manufactured housing, office structures, marinas, hotels, casinos, senior and student housing facilities, resorts and new manufacturing facilities
• Traditional and Alternative Energy Projects, including solar, wind, hydrogen fuel cells and other technologies
• Equipment Purchases -- including industrial, mining, and other equipment
• Infrastructure Projects --including roads, damns and power plants
• Acquisitions -- of equity interests in operating companies or hard assets
• Installment Notes – for purchases of businesses or other assets
• Leverage Accounts Receivables -- using a portion of invoices being tendered to generate long term financing
• Supply Chain Financing – including the financing of major inputs
• Export Financing -- of customers, suppliers, and other counterparties
• Cash Flow Management ---levering existing cash flows generated by businesses to fund any of the above
• Early Stage Company Finance -- for companies with a minimum of $2,000,000 in sales
“We are extremely excited to have partnered with KSI Malta on this ambitious new project, which significantly extends our reach to many issuers in the Mediterranean and Europe, areas of the world that have sometimes lacked quick and easy access to the international capital markets on favorable terms``, said Karim Rajani, the Chief Executive Officer of Oxbridge Ventures Inc.
Maltese registered issuers seeking more information on the products and services offered directly by Oxbridge Ventures, Inc. should contact:
Tel: 00356 21 226176
Fax: 00356 21 226019
Mob: 00356 79426592
# # #
KSi Malta, member of KS International, is one of the leading audit, accounting, tax and consultancy firms in Malta. Services we offer registration of i-gaming companies and vessels in Malta, bank guarantees, letter of credits, venture capital.