UK-based Veritape is an expert in bringing PCI compliance to the contact centre sector, having provided call recording solutions for more than a decade. Its’ CallGuard technology works with any call recording system, ensuring that all recorded calls are PCI compliant.
Contact centre environments present a real challenge for operators because of high staff turnover and the introduction of malware and viruses from a multitude of different sources. Consequently, maintaining a secure desktop environment and stopping the theft of card data is challenging.
The combination of PeepSafe and CallGuard achieves this by completely de-scoping the agent desktop and removing all card data from it. And because the resulting application spans emails, faxes, online storage and voice data, contact centres can, for the first time, totally eliminate card data from their environment.
By deploying PeepSafe, companies can de-scope entire parts of their organization and dramatically reduce their PCI footprint by ensuring that cardholder information is not accidentally re-introduced into their environment. And the ability to reduce the scope of PCI DSS by using software delivered on demand is unique to PeepSafe.
Ruth Xovox, Chief Compliance Strategist at ExoIS, says “CallGuard’
Already widely in use, PeepSafe takes companies’ ability to de-scope entire functions and network segments to a completely new level. “As we’ve seen from recent high-profile breaches, it is so important that contact centers improve data security and eliminate sensitive cardholder data from their environment. PeepSafe coupled with CallGuard is the simplest and quickest way for companies to comply with PCI DSS guidelines on call recording and to de-scope” says Cameron Ross, Managing Director of Veritape. “We are proud to be helping to eliminate fraud and adding value to our customers by partnering with ExoIS.”
- Ends –
Notes for Editors:
• Veritape CallGuard makes recorded calls fully PCI compliant. Quick to implement, it works with any call recording system.
• Veritape specialises in developing innovative, powerful, PCI DSS compliant call recording software solutions; we deliver cost-effective, flexible alternatives to traditionally expensive fixed hardware call recording solutions.
• Veritape is the only call recording company accredited as a PCI DSS Participating Organisation. Well regarded within the call recording industry, we regularly give direct feedback on our customers’ PCI compliance challenges and insights to the PCI Council.
• Our clients include Jaguar, CPM, Exodus Travel, Intasure, PhotoBox and Mobile Mini.
• For more information about Veritape visit us at www.veritape.com. For interviews and case studies contact Cathy Gibbon, Marketing Manager on 0845 899 5500.
• Founded just before the new millennium in the heart of Silicon Valley, ExoIS provides Information Security and Compliance services and products, helping clients identify and mitigate the risks inherent in today’s increasingly interconnected business environments.
• As a PCI Qualified Security Assessor, today its services include a wide range of PCI services and other security and compliance offerings, covering the full spectrum of clients’ information security requirements.
• ExoIS also offers a range of managed services including secure cloud hosting, datacenter outsourcing, compliance SaaS solutions and storage services.
# # #
We provide PCI compliant, call recording solutions.
CallGuard makes any call recorder PCI DSS compliant & allows you to record all calls.
Veritape call recording software offers a cost-effective, flexible choice to expensive fixed hardware solutions.