PRLog (Press Release)
- Jun. 14, 2011 -
June 14, 2011 – Kiev – six Ukrainian software development companies joined Ukrainian Hi-Tech Initiative, a leading Ukrainian alliance in Offshore Software Development and IT industry.
Consumer Health Technologies (www.consumerhealthtech.com)
– is a US-based software company, a leader in innovative software solutions for the US healthcare, insurance and banking market sector with its product BenefitSpan™
. CHT converges healthcare and financial services into one comprehensive web-based platform to help clients maximize revenue opportunities by automating administrative tasks. Our clients include over 130 organizations in 50 US states, making CHT one of the largest providers of healthcare solutions in the USA. CHT established its software development operation in Ukraine in 2006.
Archer Software (archer-soft.com)
- is one of the leading software companies in Ukraine, located in "east capital" - Dnipropetrovsk. During the years cooperated with many customers around the globe and successfully completed dozens of projects in wide range of areas. Company considers professionalism as a "calling card" as they provide proven practical development methodology together with high-quality project management. Delivering first class solutions to clients through the local pool of trained and experienced professionals is Archer Software’s mission.
Lizard Soft (lizard-soft.com)
– custom software development company based in Kiev specialized on intranet/extranet portal and collaboration tool development (Microsoft SharePoint, IBM WebSphere Portal, OpenSource), iPhone/Android applications and business process automation (Microsoft SharePoint, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Message Broker, etc.). The company uses widely recognized methodologies (RUP, SCRUM) and pays great attention to quality management system (ISO 9001). Several Top European banks are among their customers and the company is very proud of that.
– is a ten year old company headquartered in Fremont, California and making its Ukrainian home in Ivano-Frankivsk. Companies love to work with Softjourn because they build businesses as well as new products and services. Solutions wrapped around software development include: product definition, architecture, prototyping, usability design, and QA engineering. Softjourn’s objective is to assist companies in achieving optimal value through their sourcing strategy.
Unicorn Systems UA (www.unicornsystems.eu)
- is a renowned European company providing the largest information systems and solutions in the area of information and communication technologies. Company has been operating on the market since 1990 and created a series of high-end large-scale solutions that are extended and used among the most important companies in a variety of sectors – banking, insurance, telecommunications, energy, industry, commerce and public sectors.
MIT Outsource (mit-outsource.com)
- is Ukrainian IT outsourcing company based in Nikolaev, Ukraine, focused on providing highly scalable business solutions to the services & manufacturing industries with innovative approaches and advanced methodologies. Company provides strategic development for the global business community with wide array of IT solutions and services customized for a range of crucial business requirements.
Victor Maznyuk, President of Ukrainian Hi-Tech Initiative noted, “We are very pleased and excited to welcome such significant number of companies that joined our association during last two months. Ukraine's IT outsourcing services industry is rapidly developing and is estimated to have grown by 20% in 2010. Therefore one of the main objectives of Ukrainian Hi-Tech Initiative is to promote Ukrainian market of IT outsourcing services provision on the global markets and to position Ukraine as a competitive alternative to other global IT outsourcing destinations.
At the moment Hi-Tech Initiative is the leading association in Ukrainian software development and IT outsourcing industry uniting 70 companies that employ about 8000 highly qualified IT specialists.”
About Ukrainian Hi-Tech Initiative
Ukrainian Hi-Tech Initiative (http://hi-tech.org.ua
) – is a leading alliance in offshore software development and IT outsourcing industry in Ukraine. The main objective of the association is to promote Ukrainian software development companies in foreign markets.
Hi-Tech Initiative provides Ukrainian software developers with the opportunity to enhance their business in the areas of IT outsourcing and offshore programming by using the partner network and marketing channels of the Initiative in the external markets.
Ukrainian Hi-Tech Initiative provides the services in establishing partnerships, collaborating in IT projects implementation, assisting in BPO between the Ukrainian and Western companies.
In 2008 Ukrainian Hi-Tech Initiative became one of the founders of Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association (CEEOA).