The two round evening competition will be taking place on Saturday 18th June, with entry to the event costing £20, which includes all-day practice on the 18th plus two rounds of strokeplay competition in the evening. Entrance to the competition-
• Both rounds will be played in a traditional strokeplay format. Lowest two-round score wins.
• A shotgun start at approximately 5pm. Groups will be drawn on the day.
• Groups will be redrawn for the second round with a rolling start in place.
The course will be Open from 9am on Saturday 18th June, and since the hosting of the BMGA British Matchplay Championships last year there have been a number of changes to some of the holes at the course:
• A loop-the-loop has been added to Hole 5
• Hole 12 now has two new rocks and a new ‘ace line’
• The rock on Hole 15 has now moved to make the tee-shot harder
• Hole 18 has a new rock making the direct route to the hole extremely hard.
The course record currently stands at 29(-7).
The prize fund will be announced on the day, and there will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places and for 2nd to last place.
Entry to the competition is to be paid directly to the Splash Point Mini Golf course owners on the day of the event (please note: the BMGA is not handling entries for this event).
For more information on the Splash Point Mini Golf course please visit http://www.splashpointminigolf.co.uk
For further details about the BMGA and UK Minigolf and Crazy Golf please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.minigolf.org.uk.
# # #
The BMGA is the governing body for Minigolf Sport, including Crazy Golf and Adventure Golf. Formed in 1998 the BMGA organises Minigolf tournaments for its members across the UK.