PRLog - June 13, 2011 - Humanitarian, writer, composer, artist, H-II: Stephen Michael Apatow's  focus of a "50 State Concert Series that Targets Every Major U.S. City" is stabilization, healing and recovery  from the most severe economic crisis to impact the United States (and world economy) since the Great Depression. His latest album "Country Goes Global,"  takes the mission of "Arts Integration Into Education," to the next level of creative project development.
The concept of a 50 state concert series, expands the mission focus and work he achieved during the 1993 Run Across America project that reached 133 cities from Washington, DC to San Francisco, California.  His vision is to incorporate streaming technologies (web/satellite)
Beyond the major cities, the plan is to engage radio programs, to accomplish the same mission, in efforts to reach audiences in all 3000 + United States counties. AirPlay Direct has provided access to streaming technologies to assist this objective. 
This week, an epidemic of murder-suicides reached a threshold level, when the city of San Diego became a reference point for mayors in every city across America.  The focus was the "Economic Factor in the Rash of Murder-Suicides"
"Two parents in financial straits kill themselves and their two children. A rejected boyfriend kills a woman, her two children, then himself. The two unrelated family murder-suicides in San Diego County a week apart in late May “seem to be very much crimes of passion and desperation,”
Murder-Suicide rates Spike to Historic Levels - News 8 - 9.10.2010 - YouTube
For additional information, contact:
Humanitarian Resource Institute
Phone: (203) 668-0282
United Nations Arts Initiative
Arts Integration Into Education
1. Stephen Michael Apatow: Vitae. Url: www.apatow.org
2. H-II: Stephen Michael Apatow - Reaching Every Home in America: HRI: United Nations Arts Initiative. Url: www.prlog.org/
3. Country Goes Global: Artist H-II Stephen Michael Apatow on iTunes. Url: itunes.apple.com/
4. Leadership in the Face of Adversity, Against the Odds and Outside of the Box: On The Lecture Circuit: H-II: Stephen Michael Apatow, HRI: United Nations Arts Initiative, 12 May 2011. Url: www.unarts.org/
5. Country Goes Global: AirPlay Direct for broadcast quality digital access for television and radio. Url: www.airplaydirect.com/
6. Murder-suicides may have an economic link: San Diego Union Tribune. 11 June 2011. Url: www.signonsandiego.com/
7. The Economic Factor in the Rash of Murder-Suicides | Psychology Today. Url: www.psychologytoday.com/
# # #
Humanitarian Resource Institute United Nations Arts Initiative: Promoting the arts as a vehicle for solution oriented strategic planning and development across the globe.