Here we go again summer time just arrived. You did all your homework, eat less, walk on the treadmill, be extra-vigilant on weekends about eating less, etc. Nonetheless,you hit
a weight loss wall and those last few pounds won't budge.
There’s no big secret to losing 10 pounds. Success depends ultimately on burning more calories than you eat. It is possible to lose weight just by cutting down on calories or just by exercising, but the most effective and healthy way to lose weight is to do both.
Here is a multi-step plan to help you reach your goal:
1-Eat a little less. "One of the things I hear all the time is 'I haven't changed a thing, but suddenly I'm not losing weight.' "Women often forget that the smaller their body, the fewer calories it requires.
To figure out your calorie needs, multiply your current weight by 15; that's roughly the number of calories you need each day to maintain your weight if you're not exercising regularly. To keep losing, you'll need to eat less or exercise more—or both. A good way to start eating less is boxing up half your entree. Start eating a pre-meal apple every day before lunch.
An apple a day could keep the pounds away. I noticed that on myself and when prescribing my diets that many of us who had an apple 15 minutes before all-we-
2- Record what you eat. A detailed food journal is a great tool when you’re counting calories, but can be so much more. As you diet, look for patterns that show you ways to improve your plan. Review your journal for:
· Times when you crave food; make sure you have healthy, low-calorie snacks to reach for.
· Opportunities to replace fat — steam-cook food with water instead of in oil, try mustard on a sandwich instead of mayonnaise, and drizzle fat-free dressing on your salad.
· Serving sizes that are too large; scale back.
· High-calorie drinks, including soda, sweet tea, sweetened or flavored milks, sweetened coffees, alcohol, and juices; replace with water, low-fat milk, or sugar-free drinks.
· High-calorie additions to low-calorie foods — skip the cheese and nuts on salads and the butter on potatoes..
3-Pick a calorie-counting goal. “Definitely having a realistic weight goal makes good sense,”
Eliminating 500 calories a day can help promote a one-pound-per-
· You can lose 10 pounds in less than 10 weeks if you cut out or burn more than 500 calories daily. The best way is to do both — cut down on calories and increase the amount you burn through exercise.
· Don’t eat less than 1,200 calories a day. Your body will detect a "starvation"
4-water is the secret of all beautiful bodies:
The water content of your body has to be 80%. When you exercise for thirty minutes, you lose about two pounds of water. It is so essential that the body be able to compensate for the lost water. Adjusting to this will allow you to increase the workout time from thirty to sixty minutes. Therefore, it will shorten the time period for the ten-pound loss. You will feel a notable difference in the effort you make, as your workout will go much more smoothly when you drink enough water. If for some reason you don't provide your body with the water it needs while you’re exercising, drink large amounts of water after you finish your workout. You’ll have more water in your body than you need, but it will give you the feeling of satiety, which will help you to wait patiently for the next meal.
5-Increase Your physical activity. Add 15 minutes to your three power walks to burn about 100 extra calories. "Once you're dressed and ready to go, why not go the extra distance? "If you're bored, grab your cell and phone a friend." You won't even notice 15 minutes go fast. When was last time you spent 15 minutes watching the wrong show on tv? There's always an extra 15 minutes a day trust me!
My most successful clients at losing weight and keeping it off find ways to exercise almost every day. You can burn 100 to 200 calories daily with 30 to 45 minutes of brisk walking, and you can break up that time into segments throughout the day if that’s easier for you.
# # #
Jose Fuentes/Master Trainer
President Of Shapes R In LLC Founded On April 2003.
With Over 1000 success stories and life styles changed documented. His clients claimed he is a champion in getting results!