• Synthetic fibres-less expensive than human hair, available in many colours and textures, cannot withstand hot temperatures, straightening and curling the hair
• Human hair- 100% natural, not been chemically processed, mainly comes from India and China, colored naturally
A standard scale is used to specify the color of the hair. Usually the lower number denotes darker color.
Extensions hair can be either very straight or curly. Synthetic hairs come in endless textures especially when it comes to curl patterns. Some of the popular textures are Silky Straight, Yaki(Afro-Caribbean hair), European, Deep Wave, Loose Deep Wave, etc.
The quality of extension hair can be:
• Virgin hair-not colored or processed in any way, carefully cut from donor’s scalp to maintain the cuticle.
• Remy-human hair, all the strands are strictly organized with the roots in one direction and the tip to the opposite end, more durable.
• Double drawn-shorter hairs are collected in the bundle and manually removed twice, much thicker and not dry at the ends, very expensive.
There are many techniques by which hair extension is attached to the real hairs. Such extension hair can be cared as the natural hairs themselves.
If you would like to know more about Hair extensions, and human hair please visit website http://www.sarahs-