qPDF Viewer™ delivers these features:
• Fast & high quality Adobe® PDF viewing
• Efficient navigation with continuous scroll
• Text search
• View password-protected PDF files
• Supports most recent PDF standard specifications
• Touch-based pinch and spread zoom
• Integration with email and document services
“True” 100% Android PDF Viewer
• Built using Qoppa Software’s extensive PDF technology
• No connection to any server needed, works offline
• Works on all Android devices 2.1 and higher
Qoppa offers this free Android app for those users who only need to render PDF on their Android devices. For those who also need full markup and form filling capabilities, Qoppa Software offers qPDF Notes™ Android app.
Following their established tradition of 100% self-sustaining, portable PDF solutions, Qoppa has developed this software completely in Android. These applications can thus run on any Android tablets or smart phones (including the latest Acer and Xoom tablets running Android 3.0), an added value for organizations deploying mobile devices of multiple types.
To begin direct conversations with Qoppa about these products, email email@example.com or call +1 (404) 685-8733.
Install qPDF Viewer from the Android market place (https://market.android.com/
More information about Qoppa's Android software is available at http://www.qoppa.com/
# # #
Qoppa Software™develops high-end libraries and applications to work with PDF documents. All products are built on Qoppa’s own robust PDF technology - first-in-class in reliability, performance.
- Java class libraries - integrate PDF capabilities
- Java components – customize, integrate PDF viewing/annotating with user interface in server or web applications
- Android PDF software - view & markup PDF documents and fill PDF forms
- Free Android PDF viewing software
- Desktop PDF Studio - work with PDF documents: scan to them, add comments, stamp them, split/merge, digitally sign/encrypt, convert to/from graphical formats, import Word files, more.
- Workflow server application (PDF Automation Server™) automates document handling: receive PDFs from multiple sources; perform pre-defined functions on each (print, data extraction, sign, more); route original and modified documents to destinations: