· Oracle today announced the Oracle Optimized Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure, a fully integrated, pre-tested solution which helps accelerate enterprise Infrastructure-
· The new solution leverages Oracle’s unique ability to engineer and integrate key infrastructure components and speed virtual machine deployment times by up to 98 percent, lowering TCO and improving productivity for enterprises and cloud service providers.
· The Oracle Optimized Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure combines Oracle’s Sun Blade server modules, Oracle Solaris or Oracle Linux, Oracle’s ZFS Storage Appliance, and Oracle VM, the only VM fully certified and supported with Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Applications. With Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g the solution can be managed and supported as a single system.
· Oracle Consulting is available to complement the solution with assessment, architecture and implementation services to help ensure optimal deployment. Additionally, Oracle Advanced Customer Services offers production readiness, installation, mission critical support and preventative monitoring services to help customers achieve operational readiness and high availability to maximize the value of enterprise cloud infrastructure investments.
· The new solution provides an ideal foundation for IaaS and extends Oracle's rich portfolio of cloud offerings which includes Oracle On Demand, cloud services, as well as comprehensive Platform-as-
· The Oracle Optimized Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure is endorsed by the Intel® Cloud Builders program as an effective way to quickly deploy IaaS cloud capabilities.
· Oracle’s new solution will be demonstrated this week at Cloud Expo in New York City in booth #115. For more information on Oracle at Cloud Expo, visit Oracle’s events page.
· “Oracle is radically simplifying cloud deployment with a pre-tested, single vendor solution for enterprise cloud infrastructure,”
· “The Oracle Optimized Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure, based on Intel® Xeon® processor-based Oracle blade servers, provides a solid blueprint for true enterprise-class IaaS deployments,”
· Oracle Optimized Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure visit http://www.oracle.com/
· Oracle Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure in Intel’s Cloud Builders Program visit http://www.intelcloudbuilders.com/
· Oracle Optimized Solutions
· Oracle Advanced Customer Services visit http://www.oracle.com/
· Oracle InfraRed blog visit http://blogs.oracle.com/
· Oracle's Virtualization Blog visit http://blogs.oracle.com/
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
# # #
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company.