PRLog - May 31, 2011 - RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, Calif. -- ‘iPad-ization,’
Run your Business from Anywhere
To meet this accelerating demand, ACG Technologies is launching its new Database Mobility Practice to assist businesses in all industries in the race to “mobile-up.”
ACG Technologies' Top 5 iPad/iPhone Database Applications:
1) Health Care Practitioners -
A recent government demonstration of iPhone applications for Electronic Medical Records (EMR) allows patients to control their health records and gives doctors expedited access to those records. Federal financial incentives for medical practitioners transitioning to EMR is expected to additionally drive the market for mobile data devices such as smartphones and tablets that enable consumers to take healthcare into their own hands,”
Doctors can now securely review or share e-health records with patients, hospitals, clinics, and emergency rooms. Significant Federal incentives are also encouraging hospitals and doctors to centralize patient information to save money, time and improve medical outcomes.
2) Field Sales & Services - Perfect for presentations and demonstrations on the go. Immediately respond to customer questions about product information, order status or detailed pricing. No more “I need to call the office,” or “I’ll get back to you on that."
3) Corporate Commuters and Travelers - The world is full of corporate employees who spend a large percentage of their time driving, walking around the corporate campus, attending meetings, making presentations, reviewing documents or lugging a laptop to the airport. Enter the iPad!
4) Mobile IT Pros - Who says IT pros have to be boring? Carry around an iPad, and presentations, image and effectiveness with end users takes a new turn.
5) Remote and Mobile Workers in all Walks of Life - Finally, whether you're a field utility worker, salesperson, doctor or anyone who works remotely and needs "always-on" access to your data, an ACG Database Mobility app can help you Go!
An integrated Apple-Aligned Mobile-Data Solution for accessing Filemaker Databases on iPads and iPhones.
To learn more:
Please call toll free 888-689-7677 x109
or visit: http://www.acgtechnologies.com/
# # #
ACG Technologies is an innovative software development services company, providing a comprehensive offering of custom application development consulting, IT Support, e-commerce, web design and e-marketing services. For more than a decade, companies have used ACG products and services to automate, streamline and promote their businesses.