This introductory line of fractional-sized .999 fine Silver rounds is exclusively minted for APMEX . These new Silver rounds portray iconic designs that remain true to the rich heritage of the U.S. Mint engravings of Lady Liberty found in the early 20th Century. Each round has been masterfully crafted and includes the following denominations:
• The 1/2 oz. APMEX round is the most recognizable replica of the APMEX fractional Silver rounds. It features Adolph Weinman's famous design of the Walking Liberty Half Dollar, minted from 1916 to 1947.
• The 1/4 oz. APMEX fractional Silver round is a replica of Hermon MacNeil's Standing Liberty Quarter which was issued from 1916 to 1930
• Adolph Weinman's famous Winged Liberty Dime, also commonly referred to as the Mercury Dime, which was minted from 1916 to 1945, is featured on the 1/10 oz. APMEX fractional Silver round.
Investing in precious metals provides a strategic portfolio hedge against factors such as the lowering of U.S. currency values, geopolitical unrest, economic instability and sovereign risk. In April 2011, APMEX set new company sales records for Gold products , and Silver products when traditional investors bought precious metals as alternative investment options.
# # #
American Precious Metals Exchange, Inc. (APMEX) is the world’s largest reputable precious metals dealer where investors buy Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium at competitive prices at www.APMEX.com and mobile.APMEX.com. Here are several reasons why customers trust APMEX as their preferred precious metals dealer:
• APMEX offers competitive prices online for precious metals and semi-numismatic items, including the popular Gold American Eagle coins, Silver American Eagle Coins, Gold Maple Leaf Coins, Silver Maple Leaf Coins, and other premium Gold bullion and Silver bullion.
• APMEX educates investors about the current market, past economic trends, and world news to allow investors to make purchasing choices for investment portfolio diversification.
• APMEX reliably serves thousands of customers with 401K and IRA approved precious metal investments.