1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Home sales soar in Bedford

Its beautiful country park setting and close proximity to London are proving a winning combination at Persimmon Homes’ Woodlands Park development in Bedford, with sales soaring so much in recent months that only six properties remain.

 
 
£2m worth of property has sold recently
£2m worth of property has sold recently
PRLog - May 27, 2011 - Over the past 14 weeks, ten homes sold, totaling £2,042,134, ranging from small three bedroom semi-detached properties, ideal for first time buyers, to large four bedroom detached homes for those upsizing, showing the wide choice of properties offered at the development.

“The development is very popular because it offers a mix of properties to suit all buyers in a superb location,” comments Claire Lambert, head of sales for Persimmon Homes Midlands.  “It is right on the edge of the stunning country park with views across the lake, yet it promises easy commuting to major towns and cities.”

Those looking to get onto the first rung of the property ladder have taken advantage of Persimmon’s Shared Equity scheme which only requires a five per cent deposit.  Buyers are offered an equity loan of up to 15 per cent of the purchase price and only need to secure a mortgage for the remaining 85 per cent.

Recent buyers have also included two separate investors who purchased two properties each, recognizing that Woodlands Park is popular with people commuting into London.  They chose the three bedroom semi-detached Hawthorn which features a kitchen / diner area, a lounge at the rear and a cloakroom.  Upstairs are the three bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master bedroom, and a family bathroom.  The last Hawthorn at the development is priced at £199,950, which comes complete with a garage.

Growing families have been drawn to the Hazel, a three bedroom detached property with a garage, priced at £229,950 and the Alder, which is a four bedroom detached house-style with a garage for £294,950.

Anyone wanting plenty of space should look at the large four bedroom detached Oak.  Priced at £349,950, it comes with a double garage and a huge family style kitchen, which is great for entertaining, plus a separate breakfast area.  There’ll be no queuing for the bathroom as the house has en suites to the master bedroom and bedroom two, as well as a family bathroom, with a shower in each!

Woodlands Park has been developed within a landscaped country park but is only three miles from Bedford town centre.  It is also close to a mainline station with trains into London every 15 minutes, and the A1 is only ten minutes away

To find out more, please visit the marketing suite at Woodlands Park, Off Tyne Crescent, North Brickhill, Bedford, or call 08444 901606. The marketing suite is open daily from 11am - 5pm.  Alternatively visit www.persimmonhomes.com

Photo:
http://www.prlog.org/11513707/1

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@golleyslater.co.uk Email Verified
Source:sarah james
Industry:Business, Property, Home
Tags:Woodlands Park Phase 4, Bedford houses, houses for sale in Bedford, Bedfordshire houses for sale, Bedford houses buy, bed
Shortcut:prlog.org/11513707
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share