Commenting on the new tracking system, Jeff Palmer, Director of GSE said, “Having listened to our customers, we are excited about offering a GSM and satellite tracking solution that will enable our Equipment Managers to easily monitor active and idle heavy equipment in real time anywhere in the world. Unlike other heavy equipment tracking systems on the market, GSAT Track allows full integration with other satellite and GSM hardware such as EMS Satcom, Falcom, Skywave, Quake Global and Nal Research. This means that an entire fleet of different equipment can now be monitored by a variety of hardware and brought together under one location and displayed in a single unified interface”.
GSAT Track is also multi-platform, multilingual and compatible with modern web browsers. There is a simple monthly license per asset. Reports can be via email or SMS and programmed to be sent at specific times/intervals.
The new GSAT Track can help Equipment Managers with a plethora of tasks, including:-
• Automatically track and store vehicle activity when not in use
• See when/where vehicles started-up, drove, idled and stopped
• Monitor time spent at jobsites to the minute
• Set Maximum Speed Limit Alerts
• Schedule preventative maintenance reminders
• Reduce overtime and increase billable hours
• Resolve customer billing disputes
• Stop unauthorized vehicle use
• Stop joy-riding, excessive idling and sleeping in vehicles
• Analyze and improve routes
• Dramatically reduce response times
• Be instantly notified of theft or misuse
• Be alerted when vehicles arrive or depart home/office/
• Reward productive employees while encouraging others to excel
• Recognize safe drivers and stop reckless driving
GSE is providing a free one month trial for customers. Call Jeff Palmer today at
+1 954.709.7232 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and see how easy it is to start tracking all your equipment on one simple browser, no matter what hardware is being deployed to track it.
About Global Satellite Engineering
Global Satellite Engineering (GSE) was established in 2005 to provide engineering solutions for the satellite industry. Over the years, GSE has built up a reputation second to none with solutions being deployed for the military, disaster recovery, marine and mining environments, with accreditation from the world’s satellite provider – Iridium.
All GSE products are manufactured in the United States at their headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
For more technical information, please contact:
Global Satellite Engineering
Tel: +1 (954) 709-7232
For more information on press relations, please contact:
Tel: +1 (954) 575 4973
# # #
Global Satellite Engineering was established in 2005 to provide engineering solutions for the satellite industry. GSE has built a reputation with solutions deployed for the military, disaster recovery, marine and mining with accreditation from Iridium.