Simply Way to Setup a Controller in DiRT 3
1. First, you have to plugged the controller and install the latest drivers for the device.
2. Then make sure there no schemes or profiles are running for your controller.
3. Select "Controls" from the main game menu.
4. You have to choose Advanced Wheel Settings if you use a wheel.
5. If you use the official supported controllers, you can load a preset configuration for the device and the keyboard.
6. If you want to create a personality setting or use a unofficial controller, you can scroll down to each function and move your own controller or press the button that you want to use. Then the new controller
Just try to pick up one suitable controller or wheel to use and join into DiRT 3 right now and enjoy the game. If you want to know more about the new controllers, just check on DiRT 3 new controller.