The new single module plastic housing allows any single wide module from the modular series to be mounted internally. The housing enclosure provides IP65 protection, strain relief and quick, snap-locking tabs for easy housing connection. The cutout for the panel-mounting base uses the same dimensions as the standard A10 series.
Additionally, coding pins are available to prevent the mis-mating of connectors when more than one connector solution is being used side-by-side. For high-current applications, the ground wire must be carried through the housing using the number 1 position of the module. To further indicate the application of a high-current connection, the housing marked PE (ground) should be used.
• Smaller housing than B series
• No need for a retaining frame
• Integrated cable gland
• Quick snap-lock tabs
• Coding pins
• Lower cost connector solution for applications requiring only a single modular insert
• Fewer parts are needed to make the connector BOM, reducing both connector and inventory costs
• Water and dust-tight connection with strain relief is ideal for both industrial and device connections
• Coding pins prevent against the mis-mating of identical plugs mounted side-by-side
• Offers an extremely small form factor for connecting up to 70 amp of power, 25 positions of signal, as well as D-sub, coax and even pneumatics
For more information on Phoenix Contact solutions, please visit http://www.dee-
# # #
Dee Electronics is a Value-Added Integrator, experts in Cost Savings, Supplier Reduction, Value-added services, Integrated Supply, and extensive distribution services.