Among the most popular procedures currently sought by male patients at CosmetiCare:
• Non-surgical facelifts (22%) – Fueled by the recent introduction of its proprietary Lunch Hour Facelift (i.e., fillers, Botox & laser resurfacing)
• Rhinoplasty (17%) – “Nose jobs” still account for a great many male procedures.
• Liposuction (14%) – Love handles and double chins are among the trouble areas where fat tends to accumulate and men want to eliminate.
• Eyelid Surgery (12%) – Droopy eyes contribute to a tired appearance that men want to do away with.
• Breast Surgery (12%) – Both breast augmentations for those seeking a more muscled appearance and breast reduction for those with “man boobs” are highly sought-after among men.
• Other (23%) – All other procedures from calf and buttock implants to hair transplants fall into this miscellaneous category.
A portion of the revenue generated at CosmetiCare is donated to the Magic Mirror Foundation, a nonprofit that brings no-cost plastic surgery services to those in need including domestic abuse and accident victims and children from third world countries living with abnormalities. For more information call (949) 718-6900 or visit www.CosmetiCare.com.
Contact: FGI (562) 491-1000