With the new Microsoft partner program launched in November 2010, partners can now earn Gold or Silver competency accreditation in specific areas of expertise. Previously, the Gold Partner status reflected an overall capability whereas the new approach enables Microsoft partners to more clearly differentiate their business capabilities and areas of specialization.
The criteria for the new program is much more stringent and partners who meet the requirements are those who have demonstrated the highest, most consistent capability and commitment within a specific business solution area. The Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) ERP Gold competency distinguishes Azox as being best in class for deploying Microsoft Dynamics financial and supply chain solutions, along with related applications for Microsoft business management solutions which include Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP and SL.
“We are extremely pleased with the hard work of our team and our success in achieving the new, tougher accreditation. It’s a testament to our position in providing leading edge Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions and our commitment as a Microsoft partner”, said Bernie Huang, President of Azox.
In addition to achieving this competency, Azox has also displayed excellence with Microsoft by being nominated as a Microsoft President’s Club Member in 2008 and 2007.
Companies must pass a combination of technical exams, revenue requirements and product software tests to meet Gold Certification Level status. Azox has completed and met the following requirements:
• Employing or contracting with at least six Microsoft Certified Professionals with credentials not assigned to any other gold competency
• Employing at least one person who has passed an Implementation Methodology Assessment
• Delivering at least one product that passes a qualifying application test making it Certified for Microsoft Dynamics
• Providing at least five verifiable customer references that feature the implementation, deployment, customization, or maintenance of a Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution
• Meeting a minimum revenue requirement.
# # #
As a Microsoft Managed Independent Software Vendor (ISV) with Gold Enterprise Resource Planning and Silver ISV competencies, Azox is a recognized leader in providing E-commerce solutions for Microsoft Dynamics products. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, Azox develops and delivers fully integrated e-commerce solutions, credit card processing and online bill payment solutions to businesses of all sizes and all types around the world. For more information, visit www.azox.com or call (734) 928-6004.