PRLog - May 18, 2011 - MARLBOROUGH, Mass. -- In today’s competitive atmosphere, Automotive SEO is a key component in structuring a solid foundation for online marketing success. Because of a lack of resources for self education, many business owners find themselves jumping from vendor to vendor spending large sums of money and never feeling that they are getting what they are paying for. In fact, most never even know what exactly it is that ARE paying for.
Social Media isn't a fad, it's a fundamental shift in the way we communicate.
Here are 8 attributes that proves it..
1. On Page SEO
SEO is a commitment. It is not a magic wand. On page SEO is an vital attribute of it. One should include the following factors while doing on-page..There is no “secret sauce”.
• Title Tag
• Description Tag
• Body copy
• H1, H2
2. Online Press Release
Online Press release is a distribution of an important announcement of your business through popular press release distribution channels on web. It is one of the fastest way of promoting your company, product, event or service on web. Most of the popular press release services are source of news for news search engine such as Google or Yahoo! News. Millions of visitors, including journalist, Bloggers, niche website owner searching for a story, search Yahoo! or Google News daily. Press release optimized with targeted keywords for targeted audience builds a brand and provides market exposure.
To summarize things - Auto Dealer should take advantage of online press release systems for their Automotive SEO strategies.
3. Facebook Marketing
Facebook is an exciting medium. There are amazing success stories and equally amazing monumental failures. Everyone seems to know that they need to be “on Facebook,” but very few people seem to know why other than to say that it’s “where your consumers are” or “you’re missing out on free advertising”
• With over 500 million users - you cannot ignore Facebook.
• Marlboro Nissan consistently sells over 20 cars a month as a result of their Facebook page.
• Right now Facebook has over 150 Million active US accounts..75 Million of those people sign in every day..That means about 1/4 the entire US population, has signed into FACEBOOK..All of these people spend 210 Billion minutes on Facebook..That's roughly 400,000 YEARS!!!
• There are more than 60 Million people in the US accessing facebook using mobile devices..
4. Twitter Marketing
With over 200 million users – Twitter is a platform which Auto Dealers must leverage to improve sales, improve customer service and increase brand equity.
In Following ways Auto Dealers can benefit from Twitter..
• Greater customer engagement
• Customer service
• Brand Loyalty
• Customer Intelligence
• Web traffic
• Customer Experience
• Relationship building
• Announce your great deals and specials.
5. YouTube (Video) Optimization
People thinks youtube is not a part of social media radar, but most people are missing it as the average internet users of all ages spends their 15 minutes per day on youtube..
What stats says..
• Every minute there are 400 Tweets containing a YouTube link.
• YouTube is the #2 search engine on the planet.
• There is currently 150 years worth of video on YouTube.
• Over 3 million people are connected and sharing content to at least one other social network.
• YouTube Search Accounts For Nearly 28% Of All Google Searches.
It's boosting and one can take leverage from it.
6. Content Optimization
Creating unique or original content is key to your long term SEO success. Your content is what visitors will use to judge value and one of the key elements that search engines use to rank your site. Whether or not you end up on page 1 or page 100 is largely dependent upon the quality and relevance of your content.
• Create keyword optimized content on several social platforms.
• Social bookmarking is also a great way to generate incoming traffic.
Your content should be naturally flowing and provide an enjoyable user experience.
Create niche microsites to direct traffic to your main site. One can have various keyword reach domain names that are highly valued by Google. We cannot stuff it in only one domain name. Many of the present directories allow links only to homepage so, with Microsite it's a big advantage.
In today's online world, Classifieds have become the medium of communication among the online users. Free Classified advertising is become the most powerful tool of online advertising. Dealership can increase their brand through online marketing of their products or services. Dealers can reach a global audience through this online medium.
Automotive Marketing is still very new. There are so many companies and “guru’s”
• 78% of customers trust peer recommendations than advertisements..
• Only 18% of traditional TV campaigns generate a positive ROI.
• 90% of people skip ads via Tivo/DVR..
The ROI of SOCIAL MEDIA is your business will exist in 5 years
Are you there?
Timothy Martell is a 19 year veteran of the automotive industry. Under Timothy Martell's leadership Marlboro Nissan's website drives more than 30,000 visitors per month. Timothy Martell executes a cutting edge online marketing strategy consisting of Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, SEO, Microsites, Local Search, Consumer Rating Websites, Online Tools etc which have made Marlboro Nissan to become one of the volume leaders in the whole of New England. Marlboro Nissan website has had huge steady increases for almost the entire year (2009). In August 2009 of this year traffic was just shy of 40,000 visits, 1,500 phone calls (online only) and almost 1,000 leads.
Wikimotive is dedicated to providing the latest automotive SEO, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Search Engine optimization techniques and online marketing best practices and services.
Name : Wikimotive
Address : 809 Applebriar Lane, Marlborough, MA - United States – 01752
Ph. No. : 888.692.9818
Site : http://www.wikimotive.net