"We are always looking to enhance our customer experience and give our guests new ways to explore Fontainebleau and the Miami Beach area," noted Philip Goldfarb, President and COO of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. "Whether our guests are here for business or pleasure, our new mobile apps give guests access to a wealth of useful information and services right at their fingertips."
The mobile apps were developed by MacroView Labs and contain hundreds of pages of interactive content featuring everything from maps to insider tips on what to do in and around the hotel. The iPhone app is available for download in the Apple iTunes Store at: http://itunes.apple.com/
Sample mobile app features allow Fontainebleau guests to:
- Use the app to browse through various guestroom and suite categories, or book a stay via exclusive offers and packages.
- Reserve time for pampering at Lapis Spa, check pool hours, request a poolside cabana, or a table at Hakkasan, Gotham Steak and Scarpetta.
- Check out the latest deals at Fontainebleau’
- View detailed property maps or access overhead custom GPS maps of the hotel, beaches and the surrounding area. You can even drop a pin onto the satellite map to remember where you left your beach towel.
- Save any page to create your own itinerary by bookmarking information about attractions or the number to the business center.
"Mobile technology is changing how people interact with their favorite brands before, during, and after their trip," said Aron Ezra, CEO of MacroView Labs. "If a guest wants to ask a question, order room service from the beach, call a cab, or tweet about some aspect of their stay, they can do it all from the new Fontainebleau app. And this is only Phase One - we'll be continually adding new features to bring the glamour and modern luxury of the resort to life."
# # #
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
A revered Miami Beach landmark for more than 50-years set on 22 oceanfront acres, Fontainebleau Miami Beach boasts 1,504 new guestrooms and suites outfitted with iMacs; 12 restaurants and lounges, most notably Gotham Steak, Scarpetta and Hakkasan; two dynamic nightlife venues; the 40,000-square-
MacroView Labs is a mobile software company that helps its customers and their target audiences understand and interact with each other in the mobile world. The company provides ongoing development, best practice mobile consulting, unlimited upgrades and account management activities. The apps give guests and customers an enhanced real-world experience by providing them with schedules, GPS maps, games, activities and other concierge services. More information is at http://www.macroviewlabs.com.